Principles of the Spiritual Life
Most people love to kick off the new year with new commitments to get fit, lose weight, or to simply be physically healthier. And while we love to make our physical bodies better and stronger, if we are not careful, our spiritual lives will get neglected. The Bible teaches us that we are Spiritual beings and that God Himself puts His Spirit in us the moment we trust in Him. In this class, we will be studying principles that every Christian should know regarding how we can deepen our Spiritual Life. We will be discussing how we can connect with God spiritually, grow closer to Him, feel His presence in our lives, and fall more in love with Him everyday.
- Teacher: Walt Nusbaum
- Where: The Garage at Benchmark Bible Church
- When: Feb 7, 14, 21, 28 – 9-10am (before Sunday morning Worship)
- Who: Anyone is welcome to join the class
- No Childcare will be provided
- Masks are optional but social distancing is encouraged